Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tracking Down Your Victim...


These bloody olden days... There is nothing here. Unlike the future were they have G.P.S.s. Here I have to track 'The Scarlet Pimpernel' down by foot but... With the new G.P.S.s we can track people, much like the Scarlet Pimpernel, with a electronic device that is mobile, too. You can install G.P.S.s in your mobile phone and in automobiles! I mean, I think that is pretty amazing... But not as AMAZING as me! Not to get off of topic, but... Many people say I'm mean because I'm trying to get the Scarlet Pimpernel's head chopped off in the guillotine, but I'm doing it for his sake... Not mine. But... To get back on topic, you see, I wish that guy, that invented the G.P.S, would have been about 300 years older so I could have the G.P.S. and track down the Scarlet Pimpernel, easier.
I look up G.P.S.s on this thing called the 'Internet' and it said G.P.S. stands for Global Positioning System; I didn't know that until now. It usually sells for about $179.95. So after I find and kill the Scarlet Pimpernel, I will get a BIG amount of cash. With that money I will buy- You know what... I will steal the G.P.S! But Shhhh, don't tell the police or your head and the guillotine will meet. And if you get away, I will find and track you down with my new G.P.S. So if I were you I would be on the look out!

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha you make me laugh chauvelin even with your stupid "G.P.S." you would never catch the scarlet pimpernel he is just too smart he would get by you every time or find a way to destroy it no on can catch the scarlet pimpernel.
    -sir Andrew ffoulkes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name it is the Scarlet Pimpernel. You will NEVER catch me! I mean every single time you try and catch me you fail! Nothing will help you find me...ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can not track the Scarlet Pimpernel. If it was possible someone would have already done it.

    ReplyDelete