Friday, April 2, 2010

That Demmed James Bond!!!

Have you heard of that demmed James Bond?!! I hope he goes to the guillotine. He will never be as good as me. I will always be one step ahead of him. Although he is a civil servant working in the Ministry of Defense, I'm still better,no,no, the best! He does have fantastic technology, but I have spectacular brains. I can always get some of my spies to achieve whatever I want. I have so many spies since those people are republicans. They always obey me since I am trying to get the Scarlet Pimpernel. If my spies can't help me, I will bribe someone into doing it. I am a deadly spy.
 
    To prove that I am better than James Bond, I will sneak into his house and steal all his spy gadgets. I will be invincible! That James Bond will be depressed, and I shall laugh while he keeps crying in his little dungeon. No one shall be taking my stardom away from me. I will be better than any other spy in the world.
 
    I am the best because I can bribe anyone I want to. I can make them do anything I want. If I need information, I can make someone get it for me. No one can stop me! I, Spy Chauvelin, am the best of the best.

9 comments:

  1. Actually, I think that you couldn't sneak into James Bond's house!! I, Sir Percy, know you and the Scarlet Pimpernel very well. James Bond has gadgets everywhere and guards. And anyway he would never let his enemy get away, even if he was as sneaky as the Scarlet Pimpernel!! So what do you say to that? Anyway the Scarlet Pimpernel would never accept snuff that was actually pepper. Haha!! Goodbye for now.
    SP

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have bribed me. But the Scarlet Pimpernel slip from your hand like butter! Do you really expect to be able to break into James Bonds home a steal his gagets? You might be able to fool the Scarlet Pimpernel or James Bonds once but I doubt you'll be able to fool them twice. May I repeat might be able to fool them once. I regreted helping you and letting you... what do the children call it these days...ah bullying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chauvelin, if you were to steal James Bonds gadgets wouldn't have traps laid out everywhere or he would keep his door lock. Also you would never get yours on the Scarlet Pimpernel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you will never be as good as James Bond, Chauvelin. Furthermore, you're not as good as my husband the Scarlet Pimpernel even with all of James Bond's gadgets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir Andrew. No I have never heard of James Bond. But by his name he sounds like a bad and weird person. But I don't know him as a person so I can't say I want him to go to the guillotine. But his name makes him sound like a spy. If he is a spy I think he is a god one. I think you are way better than this James Bond person Chauvelin. I say this because I have good trust in you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! You compare yourself to James Bond. James Bond is an actual spy. He is an actual spy because no one know he is a spy. Another thing is he actually does his work for himself instead of blackmailing other people to do it for him. James Bond also actually has a soul. He fights for the good side. If you tried going into Bond's house you would be tore apart in 2 seconds. Wait, that would be good; you should try and break in.

    From
    Sir Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  9. You nasty little man! You will never be better than the Scarlet Pimpernel, my husband, so stop dreaming. You are a horrible person and no one even likes you. I am sorry but you do not deserve to even talk about him.

    Marguerite~

    ReplyDelete