Saturday, April 10, 2010

S.P.s Death Rap!

Roses are Red, and violets are blue. Oh Scarlet Pimpernel, how much do I hate you?

Up until the skies so high, you won’t know until you die.

You know your wife is going to be mad, but I don’t care if she’s sad.

The guns gonna come, and hit your bum. Oh Scarlet Pimpernel, you should run!

I don’t know if you’re Joe, but S.P. you should go! Oh, no.

Yo yo yoyoyoyo.

Scarlet Pimpernel, I don’t know if you are my foe.

Is that O.K. if I call you Joe, bro? Well… NO!

Marguerite has a big decision on her hands, and she hasn’t got it planned.

If I have it my way, you won’t know where to go, but I do! To the guillotino!

pukpicish pukpukpicish, pukpicish pukpuk picish… SP… RID (rest in death), yo!

-Chauvelin

1 comment:

  1. Chauvelin you don't care about anything except finding the SP. Mostly is just about you k=now and not on the sourrounding.

    ReplyDelete