Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Deadly Enemy Revealed!




This surely cannot be! That Sir Percy has played his role exceedingly well in strength, speed, and grace. But now is his time to die! He cannot escape now. He's on French property. All of his moves will be to our advantage. I need time to think about this! All this time he slipped right under my nose! So much for being careful.. It was obvious, like a disaster just waiting to happen. Oh, woe is me! I feel bad for forcing Marguerite to save her brother. Wait, what am I saying?!

It was her choice: save her brother or kill the Scarlet Pimpernel. Now that I know the Scarlet Pimpernel is Sir Percy, it is going to be difficult to catch him, as he is the hero of England. Would it really be worth it to kill him and have all these Englishmen pile in and destroy our progress? If too many "Frenchies" die, the revolution will end ,and there will be nothing left to mark the progress we made. It is a difficult decision, but I think I'll make the right choice...

With no regrets,
Chauvelin

1 comment:

  1. I Marguerite, think that you should let the Scarlet Pimpernel to be. Why waste your time catching the Scarlet Pimpernel? You are wasting time. Think about it. If you did not waste time catching the Scarlet Pimpernel you could of took a vaction. You do not have to listen to the French. You have the right to chose what you want. Think about.

    ReplyDelete