Monday, April 5, 2010

Bonjour mes Amis!

Bonjour mes Amis! I go by the name of Chauvelin. I have been sent by the Republican Government of France on a mission; to find the League of the Scarlet Pimpernel- ohh I cringe at his name! Yes, and you, citoyenne can help me find this demmed creature. Read this wonderful blog. You will find all sorts of views on this Revolution, which in my opinion is the best thing that has ever happened to France, some current events from 2010, and some modern Pop Culture. You see, there are lots to explore-including some of these things called Web 2.0 applications or whatever…

Now, about myself. Many people have different opinions on me. Some say I am a very, VERY nice and polite gentleman, while others say I am sneaky, manipulative, an only determined to catch the Scarlet Pimpernel. Why, I have to say, I want to be THE ONE to catch him and have his dirty little head chopped off. I would say I have both of these personalities. However, I will do anything to get my way, even if it means blackmailing people and only having relationships that benefit me. For instance, I am “friends” with Marguerite. I had her “help” me find information about the Scarlet Pimpernel for the price of her brother. Ha-ha very well. VERY helpful for me! Well, enough talking about me, come read my wonderful and amazing blog!

1 comment:

  1. You are not nice or polite Chauvelin, I think that you have only one kind personality and that is being sneaky, manipulative, and very selfish. One more thing you can never catch me.

    Sincerely,
    The Scarlet Pimpernel

    ReplyDelete