Friday, April 16, 2010

Chauvelin on The Incredibles

Those bloody Incredibles! They have superpowers! And to make matters worse, they're heroes! They should be villains like The Joker and Voldermort! They can stretch so far. I can sneak on people with that power. I can also reach the items I try to steal from people. It would be harder for the people I am trying to steal from to see me.

Now, if I could run fast, I would be able to capture the Scarlet Pimpernel in a flash. He wouldn't even see it coming! I would have taken him to the guillotine in a nanosecond.

If I had a shield, I would be able to run at ham without getting a scratch on me. He wouldn't even touch me, that demmed Scarlet Pimpernel. Than my men would come and catch him and that Traitor de Tournay.

Nay! I wouldn't need any of those powers if I could be super-strong! Then I could knockout the Scarlet Pimpernel, and all of his 19 friends. Than it would be the end of the League of the Scarlet Pimpernel!!

4 comments:

  1. The Incredibles do have superpowers. My favorite is Jack Jack. Me Sir Andrew Have Superpowers because I can buy them because I am so rich. And when I have superpowers nobody would want to mess with me because I could Kill them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish could have those outfits. That would be so cool to have them resist your super powers, even though I don't have any. I love how Mr Incredible cares about his family so much. I care about Sir Percy the same way.

    Marguerite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had their outfits. It would be so cool to have outfits that can resist superpowers. I don't have super powers though. I also love how Mr Incredible cares about his family so much. I care about Sir Percy as much as him.

    Marguerite

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all about violence arent you. Well I actually focus on my career than your self centered cravings.

    Your enemy, Sir Percy

    ReplyDelete